We Are Your Mulching Experts!
Mulching is one of the most beneficial practices a homeowner can use for better tree health. Mulches are materials placed over the soil surface to maintain moisture and improve soil conditions. Mulching is one of the most beneficial acts a homeowner can do for the health of a tree. However, improper mulching materials and practices may have little, or even negative, impact on the trees in your landscape.
Benefits of Proper Mulching
- Helps reduce soil moisture loss through evaporation
- Helps control weed germination and growth
- Insulates soil, protecting roots from extreme summer and winter temperatures
- Can improve soil biology, aeration, structure (aggregation of soil particles), and drainage over time
- Can improve soil fertility as certain mulch types decompose
- Inhibits certain plant diseases
- Reduces the likelihood of tree damage from “weed whackers” or the dreaded “lawn mower blight”
- Gives planting beds a uniform, well-cared-for look
The professionals at Ramos Landscaping can help deliver clean, well-landscaped mulched beds to help enhance the beauty and curb appeal of your home. Maintaining flower beds and shrubs takes an ongoing commitment, as well as your precious time and energy – time and energy that you’d rather put toward just about anything else. Let our team help make your dream a reality!
Areas of Service
Ramos Landscaping is a family owned and operated business. We are proud and honored to serve many residential and commercial clients landscaping needs in the Metro West Area just 25 miles west of Boston, Massachusetts. We also service the following towns: Hudson, Stow, Marlborough Maynard, Lincoln, Weston, Wayland, Sudbury, Concord and many more towns in the Middlesex county.
Get In Touch!
Discover how we can assist with your mulching needs needs and receive a no obligation quote. Contact us today!